Partner with Serve Grant County
Serve Grant County wants to partner with nonprofits, social services, and other organizations that work to promote the wellbeing of Grant County. See FAQ or Contact Us if you’re unsure if your organization is a good fit.
Partnering with SGC involves active engagement with the website, providing a positive volunteer experience, collaborating with the community, and reporting problems and volunteer metrics to SGC.
If you think you can agree to the following, fill out the inquiry form below, and we’ll be in touch!
- Regularly post opportunities on the SGC website
- Ensure all postings are accurate and up to date
- Contact the SCG website administrator if opportunities are no longer current
- Provide the exact serving opportunity posted on the site- ensure volunteers are given same opportunity they are interested in
- Follow up with individuals that contact your organization within 72 hours
- Provide adequate training for all volunteers
- Provide a save environment for all volunteers
- Provide a positive volunteering experience for all volunteers
- Provide all materials that volunteers need to serve with your organization, unless an agreement is made between your organization and the volunteers
- Follow all state and federal non-discrimination laws when providing volunteer opportunities
- Look for opportunities to partner with other organizations, churches, and institutions, to seek the common good of our community
- Promote SGC in your organizations’ promotional materials, social media, and websites
- Report any problems you experience with the website or volunteers to SGC
- Successfully track the number of volunteers and the time they have volunteered that have been referred to your organization through the SGC website.
Sound like you can do these things? Fill out the form below!
Thanks so much! We will contact you shortly.
We are looking forward to partnering with you!